Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Voyeurism

Any one one here like watching and being watched?

We love it. 

We love it. 

Big fantasy of ours!!! Never had the chance to do it though. 

Both of us like to be watched I have known this about me for awhile just learned that it turns me on to do a little watching also 

Love watching.  Never had the oppertunity. 

Thats what we are here for! We find it very erotic to share the sexual experience. It is so fun to show off and also to maybe learn some new moves from others,lol. Sex is too beautiful not to be shared with an audience!  

We would love to put on a show! Love seeing others also. Haven't found the opportunity but we are getting riskier by the day. 

We have fucked a few times on the public beds with others watching at the scarlet ranch. Always hot with an audience.

We would love to put on a show! Love seeing others also. Haven't found the opportunity but we are getting riskier by the day. 

We could be your audience...

We love the idea as well.

We enjoy watching!

That pretty much sums up this site!

We are def down to watch and b watched...

Hit us up

We are very interested! Message us!

HApple to see someone but we might start up with each other

HApple to see someone but we might start up with each other

Love to watch and be watched.  Also a big turn on to photo/video other couples and let them see/watch themselves.  Always difficult to shoot yourself and it frees couples up to perform and let someone else worry about the camera.  Had several opportunities in Colorado and always a big turn on. Great ice breaker and has lead to unexpected mfm opportunities.  

Visiting Colorado first couple weeks of June. Hit me up if you have any interest in showing off for a camera (I never keep the photos without permission.  Give you the SD card after the shoot).  

I like us being watched, her not so much. But we found ourselves in a situation of being watched at the MC Saturday night that neither of us liked. It was the unicorns man and that made us uncomfortable. So I guess it depends on the situation. And it was our first time of really being with a unicorn so we wanted more privacy.