Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Why do people get offended if theyre not your type

We've had situations in the past where a single male, couple, or female wants to hook up with us and when we say thanks but no thanks they get upset or offended. Why can't people have certain standards with who they are going to let into their bedroom to have some fun without people getting bent out of shape?

I have to agree with you. As for me i know i'm not a hard body hell i work at over 11000 feet i dont work out any more its who i am.  If they dont like it then thats on them.  But i understand that im not every ones cup of tea. I just let it go.  Sorry that you have been having problems.  I thank you for posting such sexy pictures and letting me enjoy them.  

It seems the people who get bent out of shape are those who get rejected often.

Rejection can be tough for some.wd are appreciative of those that just let us know.

I rather be told then not be told. Do worry if they get offended.

I think ShyKiller hit the nail on the head.  Some people just think because we are on sites like this showing off our bits and pieces that it automatically means we will go to bed with whoever asks.  Then when they get rejected they take it as a slight.  We haven't had too much issues on here, but it gets really bad if we happen to post a Craigslist ad.  I have gotten some nasty emails from people we didn't respond to.

Agreed shykiller, just like you have your preferences in body types and things like that, so do we.

Well said everyone! Personally, having a fun personality is more important that having the best body type for me. If personality and a semi attraction isn’t there I would rather tell you or them tell me rather than waste my time. If someone says they don’t care about certain aspects I believe they are full of it. Everyone has expectations or preferences as you said. Good discussion post! 

We also would like to be told and will tell others. You don't have to say nasty things but just let us know that we did not click and we can part ways. There are alot of things that need to line up for it to work. You have to be understanding if something is not right for anyone involved be it a physical attraction, a personality clash or hell maybe you look like some evil ex-husband or ex-wife and its not even your doing,lol. Politely let us know so we don't waste our time or yours. Like was said before rejection is never fun but be understanding and honest with yourselves and those you play with

And here all along I thought it was us just being to picky.

We would rather be told. For sure. A simole no thanks goes a long way. ButBut that no thanks should be sent. Don'tgnore people, tell them no. 

Isn't something as simple as a denial of a site friend request sufficient for a "no, thank you"?

Monsantos we totally agree!!! Just sent a friend request you're definitely our type! :)