Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

about anal

im new here..so i was wondering what other people experience are with anal and fetishes, I wanna know what anyone like or dislike about it

My wife was always against anal, but then one night after drinking and partying, we were fooling around and while I was doing her doggy style, I got my thumb wet and slide it in her ass, it took her about 4 more strokes and she had an orgasm like never before! Since that time we have slowly worked to anal and she loves it.

it can be fun and hits very sensitive nerves, it takes a little practice at first.  what other  fetishes do you have?

Love the way it feels but many girls dont like anal. But as a male it feels great its very tight. I was able to do it with a girl a few years back and fell in love with it. Never before was i a fan because in HS I did it a few times and was just gross. That time turned me away from it.

It took a bit of coaxing to have Fran let me give her the pleasure of anal an now she loves it but we dont do that often but when we do she climaxes so strong. She has a new toy an I have found out i likes it alot too

we both absolutley love it.  she had a bad experience when younger. i gave her a phenomenal experience.  she talked me into it as she likes it so much.  its insane how good it feels.  you have to make sure theres no stuff in there to compete with toys or cock. 

In my experience it takes practice if you aren't used to it. I've found more older women who prefer it since I think it provides more stretch than vaginal intercourse.

It's not something I crave personally, but I'm always happy to indulge a partner who enjoys it.