Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Utah

come on utah lets make this site work for us

Cum one cum all utah..Lets make this site work. I know utah has lots of horney people. Where are you!

We're going to be putting some google ads in Utah this week for kinkster.

Cum on what?   I remember when that profile pic was taken.  Hahaha

We are from Utah! Hope more people get on!

In So Utah Cum on down. ....cool

Yup we are here too. Very new to the state not even a yr. We love it. Hope to meet new friends and make new memories.

Anyone out and about tonight? Where do couple or single women hang out for drinks. Love to meet some great people tonight. 

We're in Provo ;)

image.jpeg · 489.9K · 47 views
image.jpeg · 226.6K · 42 views

We're in Salt Lake!  Would love to get together with some like minded people if anyone is interested!! Super new to this whole thing so do anyone has any advice on meeting people, where to go etc.  that would be great!

We would love to see someone in SLC or anywhere along the Wasatch Front open a LS Club!! There used to be a club called "Players Club" (I think that's what it was called) but they had a certain night of the week that was unofficially "Swingers" night, but that seems like years ago, I had a friend he and his wife would go each week and actually made several friends... I just don't know if there's anything out there like that anymore, and that's a shame! If anyone knows of a Bar or Club that is LS friendly please let the group or site know about it so that we can get a regular crowd going and try to grow the Utah networks!! 

IMG_2262.JPG · 205.9K · 8 views
Wjcouple4fun

We sure wish there was a LS club or bar anywhere along the Wasatch Front!!

Wjcouple4fun

There was a place called habits that people went to. It is now out of business. Not sure where the swingers are hanging out at now days. 

I would love to see kinkster grow in Utah! Honestly the vast majority of utah swingers are on swingular. If your looking for Utah swingers that's the place to look as of now. But I'd love to see people make the switch to kinkster! The more utahns on here the more will come. 

As for Utah clubs, Habits in slc used to be the unofficial swingers club, but recently closed down ..... I know some others have tried to make the switch to Sandy station. But not sure if everyone is buying into the switch. Some go to club Sky. You could hit those up and see what you find. 

Kinkster is fun and free, I hope it catches on in Utah. Someone could put some craigslist ads for swingers... (that's how we got into the ls) 

Utah here!

Same. We heard about the swinger meetups at Habits, and so far all we've heard about happening since they closed is private meetups. We're not averse to meets at someone's (or a few places), but it'd need some organization.

I'm here in tooele. Moved here from Vegas and looking to meet new people.

I'm here in tooele. Moved here from Vegas and looking to meet new people.

Fellow Utahn' here...Look forward to meeting some of you and having some fun!

We are in duchesne and can travel we like to get out of town and meet new and exciting people so hit us up 

Cumm to Salt Lake for some good times...let's get a group together!

Utah county. But can travel to mostly anywhere in Utah if u are hosting

New to SLC

New to SLC

Utah 100 here and ready to have some fun!;)

Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Utah