Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

dick pix

so i notice on here a lot of dick pictures seems uncooth to me. women generally want to see man's face and don't give a fuck about their Johnson or how big it is I'm sure as hell not small but I don't need to post a picture of it. seems like you guys would get a little bit of cooth to you. I don't think all these women really want to see that but hey maybe I'm wrong.just a topic for discussion any thoughts on that ladies?

We are working on a set of rules for profile pictures. not that we want to limit peoples expression but classy it up a bit.

Dick picks are worthless unless you know the person attached to it isn't a creeper. 

Men who join the site that just having a dick pic as their profile picture received an instant ban and have their accounts removed.

Well to be honest, I wouldnt discredit a dick pic so long as a there are other pics of a person to accompany it. Bring it I say, it's not fucking tinder after all! I enjoy the visual of a nice cock but I enjoy the visual of the full persona as well... But if you ban dick pics, really you should ban straight vaginal pics. It's the same concept! I don't just want to see someone's vag without seeing the accompanyment of the full n beautiful woman. I mean fuck it it's a sex site if you only want to see faces go to tinder ... Gimme more of the full shabang please. All dick pics are the same as a vag pics... I get just as irritated just seeing straight vag. I think all of those pics should be accompanied by other pics as well, but that's just me! 

We also do not enjoy the double standard when it comes to pics.  We live in an age of equality.  If the women are free to express themselves then the men deserve the same respect.

This is always a funny topic because the general conciseness is single men don't have a place in the lifestyle, every swingers club that allows single men normally charge 10x premium vs single woman... most independent lifestyle sites don't even allow men to join.

its very common to see a couple only looking for other couples / women and state 'no single men'... whats equal about that?

men are free to express themselves we just ask to have more than a penis picture on their profile and not to have their penis as their profile picture.

If men would jazz up their penis pictures with like; glitter and a bow on it would be a different situation. my personal favorite cock shot is when i stuck googly eyes and a little paper cartoon smile on it. (Picture Link) the dynamic and reception to it changes when you are doing something more than just exposing yourself.

The rules are more to combat certain behavior that becomes associated with it and not limit self expression.

We also do not enjoy the double standard when it comes to pics.  We live in an age of equality.  If the women are free to express themselves then the men deserve the same respect.

We too often end with laughter after a discussion such as this one.  There are such strong opinions on the matter.  We also did not realize this was a discussion of singles as it is worded at all men.  We understand why lifestyle establishments may or may not allow single males, this was a topic of picture sharing, which to us is very different.  The atmosphere here is definitely more inclusive to that of many others when it comes to the subject of males sharing cock shots, especially coupled males,  however there are still inequalities and limits to self-expression that can be felt by the male of a couple and the couple as a whole.  As the rule reads here on Kinkster "Users main profile pictures is expected to be tasteful - penis pictures are not allowed as your profile picture" While we do understand this rule and we have come to accept its importance as it limits certain behaviors, that doesn't make it equal, it is still an unequal rule as it does not state that a female cannot use a vagina pic as her profile pic as well.  She is allowed her freedom of expression when it comes to profile pics while the males and couples are limited (some females enjoy sharing their males cock shots and enjoy seeing cock shots shared by others).  So in a real way it does limit self-expression of both single males and males apart of a couple, along with many females.  It also still fits the definition of double standard. 

This however was not stated as an attempt to change rules or an attack on the Kinkster website (Kinkster remains our favorite site), it is only a representation of opinion on one of the many inequalities we have encountered in the lifestyle so far.

Yes it really sucks that life isn't fair some times.  Some people will say I'm just being a dick for saying that...really I'm just not trying to give the impression of a pussy!

Yes it really sucks that life isn't fair some times.  Some people will say I'm just being a dick for saying that...really I'm just not trying to give the impression of a pussy!

image.png · 36.7K · 1070 views

#dickpicsmatter

If an effort to show that we like dick pics too here is one of ours:

#dickpicsmatter

For those of you who really love a lot of dick pics and are passionate about it staying classy I created this:

#dickpicsmatter #orginal #"funny"

P.S.  I apologize in advance for the lack of pussy in this post and will work on a separate but equal post in the near future with less bias.  

bunhofdic.jpg · 581.2K · 6 views

Googled "dick pic" > clicked images > first image that came up

Reminds us of a comedian that stated "Men have been sending dick pics since the caveman days, which was actually more effective because you could send your dick pics into the future"

Also consider that some couples are into certain things. One thing in general is BBC. Some men claim to have 8+, then when you all meet your wondering what they were using to measure it. Size isn't the only factor when pucking partners, but when it is part of the fantasy it is pretty important that you pack what you say. Pics illuminate disapointment in that area. 

Love how the above post is written.  However this is a couples account and we do not post without consulting the other.  Which means a females voice was posted.

Not necessary Sir.

Personally...as the man in our couple (a bi one as well)...I like seeing dick picks. They are especially great when they are rock hard and being sucked by a guy or girl. Keep em cumming!! (Oooohhh...a pic of a dick cumming would make me hard! lol)

Dick picks lack personality... creativity...and really.. showing ur dick doesn't mean you know how to use it.

Creative expression would assume u are original...a dick pic is far from that.

We do not have a problem with dick pics on someone profile. Ours has a couple and pussy shots as well but I do agree it is nice to see accompanying pics too. What annoys us is when a guy messages us with just a picture of his dick. If you are going to take the time to message us privately put a picture of your face in there. If we like you maybe you can show us your dick in person. I think that is why a lot of couples put that they aren’t interested in single men even if they are open to it because they don’t want an inbox full of cock shots.

We personally don't mind dick pics but there has to be at least a body pic to go with it.  Plus she likes long and thick cocks, so it's her preference.

the word is couth, meaning cultured,refined or well mannered ...kinda ironic when used to suggest guidelines for posting on a sex site trafficking in various sexual kinks and fetishes

If there is any problem, its too few dick pix! lol,  My girl wants to SEE whats she might be working with! Yes, face and body pix too please but this IS a sex site and sex usually involves sex organs sooo, why not just break it out?!  Some women / couples like em big, some like em smaller, some like em black or long or thick or whatever. So how will anyone be able to suit their preference and decide if theres no pix?  Please just don't make us beg!

You hit the nail on the head...we've had guys contact us that have nothing but body pics and not showing what she's going to be working with, and when they finally do it's not worth the effort (too small, too thin)...or the guy has a decent dick pic but no body pics and then they end up being out of shape or unattractive....

How about the couples profiles that have nothing but cock shots on them? Lol

Yep....show the whole body if you're going to show the cock...

• I agree with a lot of people on this forum. We like to see a nice, hard cock...but we want to see who it's attached to. For all we know...those dick pics are stock picks copied from Bing images! 

We love all pics! if you cant handle a dic pic your probably no fit for swinging. Just close your eyes sammy...Cool story jj94t6 :)

Nothing says fun like when you see someone state they are hung like a horse and then see their pics and they're hung like a hamster.

We dont mind dick pics. Nice to see what a guy has to offer. 

One guy wrote: So since when did kinkster turn into craigslist? Am I the only one here who can tell a gay guy from a mile away? You can always tell by when they ask for dick pics and dont respond with anything else. Any of the following responses= gay guy: "Send dick pic" "Dick pic? "Send pic" "pic?" "Have a pic?" "Send a pic of your cock" ...or any other variations of these. If you also got this response from the couple or any other profiles then it should be known. Also just because there are videos and pics on a profile doesnt prove a person's identity.

If we were to ask you for a photo of your cock it's because theres a woman in our couple that wants to know what she would be getting to please her pussy with.  You single guys with one (1) photo don't realize how many times you get rejected by not having thorough information on your profile. Body. Face. Cock. = basic information which you should be providing if you are a serious candidate and not go around accusing people of being gay pic collectors. Regardless, as far as we know, LGBTQ people are very welcome on Kinkster too.

Not sure he is gay....maybe just immature ...i get you have a harder, but it's malfunctioning if that's all you go by ....Sms who reply with a dick pic are just not that serious about meeting...douches nonetheless but to label them all as gay is ridiculous.  This site is for sex...and albeit ghetto sex....if u don't like what you get here...maybe PAY for a site that's more mature....i can give you resources.