Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

dick pix

so i notice on here a lot of dick pictures seems uncooth to me. women generally want to see man's face and don't give a fuck about their Johnson or how big it is I'm sure as hell not small but I don't need to post a picture of it. seems like you guys would get a little bit of cooth to you. I don't think all these women really want to see that but hey maybe I'm wrong.just a topic for discussion any thoughts on that ladies?

We are working on a set of rules for profile pictures. not that we want to limit peoples expression but classy it up a bit.

Dick picks are worthless unless you know the person attached to it isn't a creeper. 

Men who join the site that just having a dick pic as their profile picture received an instant ban and have their accounts removed.

Well to be honest, I wouldnt discredit a dick pic so long as a there are other pics of a person to accompany it. Bring it I say, it's not fucking tinder after all! I enjoy the visual of a nice cock but I enjoy the visual of the full persona as well... But if you ban dick pics, really you should ban straight vaginal pics. It's the same concept! I don't just want to see someone's vag without seeing the accompanyment of the full n beautiful woman. I mean fuck it it's a sex site if you only want to see faces go to tinder ... Gimme more of the full shabang please. All dick pics are the same as a vag pics... I get just as irritated just seeing straight vag. I think all of those pics should be accompanied by other pics as well, but that's just me! 

All I have to say is this is a sex site where people are showing you what turns them on, I say if you don't want to see people's naked parts then you might want to just not look at their stuff, or don't go to sites where people are freely sharing nude photos. I don't understand people that don't like to see things and complains about it , when they have the power to change it, just quit going to places that has things or behaviours you don't want to see, problem and issue solved. Why should everyone try and change things to suite them when that's the way it was when they showed up, that's just like Muslims coming here to America and getting offended by our religion and flag, and wanting it changed to what makes them happy. Live and let live I say, and life's to short to always have issues with what people do. 

We also do not enjoy the double standard when it comes to pics.  We live in an age of equality.  If the women are free to express themselves then the men deserve the same respect.

This is always a funny topic because the general conciseness is single men don't have a place in the lifestyle, every swingers club that allows single men normally charge 10x premium vs single woman... most independent lifestyle sites don't even allow men to join.

its very common to see a couple only looking for other couples / women and state 'no single men'... whats equal about that?

men are free to express themselves we just ask to have more than a penis picture on their profile and not to have their penis as their profile picture.

If men would jazz up their penis pictures with like; glitter and a bow on it would be a different situation. my personal favorite cock shot is when i stuck googly eyes and a little paper cartoon smile on it. (Picture Link) the dynamic and reception to it changes when you are doing something more than just exposing yourself.

The rules are more to combat certain behavior that becomes associated with it and not limit self expression.

We also do not enjoy the double standard when it comes to pics.  We live in an age of equality.  If the women are free to express themselves then the men deserve the same respect.

We too often end with laughter after a discussion such as this one.  There are such strong opinions on the matter.  We also did not realize this was a discussion of singles as it is worded at all men.  We understand why lifestyle establishments may or may not allow single males, this was a topic of picture sharing, which to us is very different.  The atmosphere here is definitely more inclusive to that of many others when it comes to the subject of males sharing cock shots, especially coupled males,  however there are still inequalities and limits to self-expression that can be felt by the male of a couple and the couple as a whole.  As the rule reads here on Kinkster "Users main profile pictures is expected to be tasteful - penis pictures are not allowed as your profile picture" While we do understand this rule and we have come to accept its importance as it limits certain behaviors, that doesn't make it equal, it is still an unequal rule as it does not state that a female cannot use a vagina pic as her profile pic as well.  She is allowed her freedom of expression when it comes to profile pics while the males and couples are limited (some females enjoy sharing their males cock shots and enjoy seeing cock shots shared by others).  So in a real way it does limit self-expression of both single males and males apart of a couple, along with many females.  It also still fits the definition of double standard. 

This however was not stated as an attempt to change rules or an attack on the Kinkster website (Kinkster remains our favorite site), it is only a representation of opinion on one of the many inequalities we have encountered in the lifestyle so far.

Yes it really sucks that life isn't fair some times.  Some people will say I'm just being a dick for saying that...really I'm just not trying to give the impression of a pussy!

Yes it really sucks that life isn't fair some times.  Some people will say I'm just being a dick for saying that...really I'm just not trying to give the impression of a pussy!

image.png · 36.7K · 194 views

#dickpicsmatter

If an effort to show that we like dick pics too here is one of ours:

#dickpicsmatter

For those of you who really love a lot of dick pics and are passionate about it staying classy I created this:

#dickpicsmatter #orginal #"funny"

P.S.  I apologize in advance for the lack of pussy in this post and will work on a separate but equal post in the near future with less bias.  

bunhofdic.jpg · 581.2K · 1 views

Googled "dick pic" > clicked images > first image that came up

Reminds us of a comedian that stated "Men have been sending dick pics since the caveman days, which was actually more effective because you could send your dick pics into the future"

Also consider that some couples are into certain things. One thing in general is BBC. Some men claim to have 8+, then when you all meet your wondering what they were using to measure it. Size isn't the only factor when pucking partners, but when it is part of the fantasy it is pretty important that you pack what you say. Pics illuminate disapointment in that area. 

Fellow kinksters, samiam45perhaps still reeling about not eating his green eggs and ham with a fox, and was never close to eating a box, projects his innate knowledge by speaking for ALL women, not here or there but women everywhere. Evidentially 'buddah face', as in everything is hot about the person but-the-face, is a classification only used by men and attributed to women, because, according to samiam45 a man's grill is the only thing women want to be able to see.  Unequivocal knowledge is not the only blessing samiam45 possess, he also demonstrates his altruistic nature by throwing a bone to his fellow kinkster men friends allowing them to refract peacefully knowing that size doesn't matter to women. But before anyone gets the wrong impression, the 4.5 after his name should not be associated whatsoever as a measurement of a four and a half inch penis. *Note: evidence of an empirical nature cannot be established due to his no cock shot policy. Perhaps towards the end of this enlightened sermon it was the bravado using a 'word' not once, not twice but three times not customarily tongued in the English language, or even found in a dictionary for that matter, started to weigh heavy on our kinkster-prophet because he FINALLY sees the error of his ways and actually asks the women for their thoughts.  

Image result for green eggs and ham with a fox

FOOTNOTE: As of the writing of this post, NOT a single complaint, grievance or slightest criticism was voiced by a woman. Oddly enough, several men did express their criticism of such a lewd and deviant act of penis posting .  

To my fellow peevish and testee concerned kinsters, please direct your attention to Kinkster's Purpose Statement: Kinkster is a social network that is built on freedom of speech, expression and information exchange. Allowing adults the ability to share their experiences and stories without censorship or judgment is an important element of this and any other social network. 

Love how the above post is written.  However this is a couples account and we do not post without consulting the other.  Which means a females voice was posted.

Glad you enjoyed reading it. Perhaps I overlooked a comment that did side with samian4.5 and that would indeed be my mistake. Please feel free to provide the objection and I will retract that sentence. 

Fair enough?

Not necessary Sir.