Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

valley view hot springs

Does anybody have good advice/experience meeting life-stile-fun people at the Colorado valley view hot springs and camping area?  Great place to mingle naked but not sure how to meet fun people there to play with. We don't want to be rude or be perceived as perverts.

We tried to message you all. 

We are nudists and have found that it's generally just something to bring up in conversation much as you would about anything else.  Never had anyone look at us weird 

I'd love to go with you, or even with a group! Let me know when you're planning a trip. 

Thanks JandAhrt. We hang out in the pools late at night and all the people there are super nice and friendly. We joke around a lot but haven't connected. We are new to the site and didn't get your message sorry. 

Actually we weren't able to send it due to yiur settings. 

Shoot us a mesage and we'll find a time we can all go together

I've been there as a family during the day and camping and saw zero of this kind of cruising. There's signs everywhere discouraging it, which is the only reason we go. Dunno what happens late at night though. I would have been annoyed since I was going just to be naked not to be flirted with, even when I was at the pools in the early evening. I have though about taking a date though. Maybe consider coordinating a hookup with someone online and then going together? 

Hi guy love to go with you guys. Send us a message.  If you have kik it's 069feelslike. 

Oh buy the way you need change you setting on here.we can't look at your profile

Cruising would defintely be bad, and shouldn't happen.  

We just both don't see an issue when the conversation comes up when just the adults are around.

Our settings are set to members are  "Allowed to View Me"; not sure what else can do. We agree that if the conversation comes up when just the adults are around it would be ok.

We agree that if the conversation comes up when just the adults are around it would be ok. Looks like there isn't any experience hooking up at valley view hot springs but it could happen in the future.

We had a great time.  Parking for RV's is limited to 30 feet in length.  There are hookups.  We enjoyed the riverbed pools. Great nude hikes.  

We had a great time.  Parking for RV's is limited to 30 feet in length.  There are hookups.  We enjoyed the riverbed pools. Great nude hikes.